[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio-module-jack in maverick

prateek sazawal sprateek2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:17:28 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am using Ubuntu 10.10 64 bit architecture. I was trying to install this
package "pulseaudio-module-jack" but it is giving an error. I am posting
the terminal output below

$ sudo apt-get install pulseaudio-module-jack
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 pulseaudio-module-jack : Depends: libpulse0 (=
1:0.9.22~0.9.21+stable-queue-32-g8478-0ubuntu21.1) but
1:0.9.22+stable-queue-24-g67d18-0ubuntu3.1~maverick1~ppa1 is to be installed
E: Broken packages

I tried to use synaptic to install this package but I am getting the same
error. I also tried to download and install .deb file from the internet but
same error. libpulse0 is already installed in its newest version on my
system. I couldn't find the problem. Please help

Sazawal