[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth headset not appearing in pavucontrol

Fabrice DELENTE delentef at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:33:38 PDT 2012

Hello.

I have compiled and installed blueman and pulseaudio on a linux
slackware 13.37 system.

In blueman, I can pair my bluetooth headset with the computer, and
then connect to the AudioSink (A2DP) service.

However, in pavucontrol, I don't have the headset available to choose
in the "Configuration" tab.

I can't use the BT headset in mplayer either (with alsa as an output
layer), because I get an error (bt_audio_service_open: connect()
failed: Connection refused (111))

Any help/hint around?

Thanks!

--