[pulseaudio-discuss] [PATCH v3 0/3] Libsamplerate resampler crash fix
tanuk at iki.fi
Wed May 9 23:19:20 PDT 2012
Here's a fix for https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=47156
Changes in v3:
- More readable calculations, as suggested by David. Also
fixed a couple of bugs in those calculations.
- Rework the leftover storing, as suggested by Wang
Xingchao: instead of using a dedicated buffer for it,
store the leftover data in the beginning of remap_buf.
This can avoid some memory copying.
- Use a generic save_leftover() function instead of doing
the leftover copying in the resampler implementor code.
- Use the leftover logic also with the speex and ffmpeg
Changes in v2:
- Fixed bugs.
- Better testing: I forced the resampler to always leave
the last frame unprocessed. That uncovered one bug, but
now the playback is smooth.
- Sensible buffer names.
Tanu Kaskinen (3):
resampler: Use pa_xnew0() to avoid manual zeroing.
resampler: Use more descriptive buffer names.
resampler: Add support for resamplers that consume less data than
src/pulsecore/resampler.c | 357 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
1 file changed, 222 insertions(+), 135 deletions(-)
More information about the pulseaudio-discuss