[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio on pandaboard problem re-visited..

Feng Wei feng.wei at linaro.org
Mon May 14 22:54:41 PDT 2012

2012/5/15 Shawn Ferris <shawn.ferris at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Arun Raghavan
> <arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi again.. perhaps I could ask just one more question in this thread..
> everything is working beautifully and I really do appreciate it! I was
> wondering though, because I commented out the use of 'module-udev-detect',
> any other devices I add (USB Radio), don't get auto detected. This isn't
> really a huge problem because I can force it easy enough, but I was
> wondering if there was instead a way to load the module-udev-detect and have
> it blacklist device_id 0, and have the ucm modules still do the right thing?
>
> I tried just modifying the previously used profile-set (4430.conf) method to
> say skip-probe for everything rather than just the select few, but it didn't
> like that. Is there a more appropriate method for blacklisting?
Shawn, in fact, I saw you had patched all my patches, which means you
can use udev already with ucm support. And UCM is only available for
your panda card because there are no ucm configs for the other cards.
Just restore the original default.pa, and have a fun day.

> Thanks Again!
>
> Shawn

Wei.Feng (irc wei_feng)
Linaro Multimedia Team
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog