[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio conference: Please speak up if you intend to come!

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Fri Oct 12 07:13:40 PDT 2012

So far; we have four key people attending:
  * Arun Raghavan
  * Colin Guthrie
  * Tanu Kaskinen
  * David Henningsson

...which means it'll be a fruitful conference, but since the venue wants
to know how many will show up, I need you to speak up - preferrably
here. If you're shy, a private email to me would do as well.

Please do this before *October 19th*. It is not a hard deadline, but if
there are many people announcing attendance after that date, we might
have trouble with finding a room of suitable size.

The conference will start at 09:30 on Friday 2nd November.

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic