[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio conference: Please speak up if you intend to come!

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Thu Oct 18 04:44:56 PDT 2012

On 10/18/2012 01:39 PM, Jaska Uimonen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ok, we decided to come anyway, we'll rip the
> money somewhere :)
>
> So we could present something about our policy/routing
> solution and we would be there around 10am to 6pm.
> So could we have a slot between those hours?
>
> Was it so that we don't need any official registration?
> in that case add Janos Kovacs and Jaska Uimonen to the
> attendees list.

Welcome!

Please register for Linaro Connect so you get a badge. I don't know if
there's going to be any guards checking it or anything, but better be on
the safe side.

And we'll certainly have an hour or so to talk about the routing stuff
somewhere during the day.

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic