[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio conference: Please speak up if you intend to come!

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 26 21:34:29 PDT 2012

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 01:13:40AM EST, David Henningsson wrote:
> So far; we have four key people attending:
>  * Arun Raghavan
>  * Colin Guthrie
>  * Tanu Kaskinen
>  * David Henningsson
>
> ...which means it'll be a fruitful conference, but since the venue
> wants to know how many will show up, I need you to speak up -
> preferrably here. If you're shy, a private email to me would do as
> well.

I'll attend, although I don't really have much in the way of pulseaudio internals to contribute, but I guess I could bring a packager and end-user perspective to the event.

However I cannot attend the whole day. I fly back home late in the afternoon, so I will probably have to depart in the early to mid afternoon.

Luke