[pulseaudio-discuss] Dealing with Buffer Overruns, while using pulse "default" or "pulse" sound card.

Amar Akshat amar.akshat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 23:52:21 PDT 2012

Hi,

Proceeding further from the idea I obtained in this user group, to use
pulse audio to manage sound, by setting PULSE_SOURCE and PULSE_SINK
with source and sink of the sound card I want to use, I ve come to
point where SIP stack produces buffer overrun/underrun errors while
opening the sound card "default" or "pulse".

The solution to it, is end all activity on that sound card, close it
and open it again. Any heads on how to deal with this problem ??

--

Thank you...

Amar Akshat (アマール)

 "Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if
both are frozen."