[pulseaudio-discuss] Updated module-lfe-lp, requesting review/recommendations

Justin Chudgar justin at justinzane.com
Wed Apr 3 16:29:28 PDT 2013

Gentlemen:

I believe that I have gotten rewind working, and I have moved the biquad
filtering specific code to its own location in order to be able to share it with
the forthcoming "module-xover-sink" that is intended to correctly implement
remixing with a Linkwitz-Riley 4th order crossover. I have started to cleanup
the code to meet the style guide, as well.

Would you kindly take a look at the code in:

https://github.com/justinzane/pulseaudio/tree/master/src/modules

- module-lfe-lp.c
- biquad/*
- Makefile.am

and let me know what more I need to do to get finished with module-lfe-lp and
move onto module-xover-sink (oh, and heftig, feel free to name it whatever you
think is proper, you idea = your naming rights :) ).

Thanks.