[pulseaudio-discuss] Interested in contributing to PulseAudio through GSOC 2013

Shuai Fan shuai900217 at 126.com
Tue Apr 16 00:21:21 PDT 2013

Hi all,
    I'd like to introduce myself to the dev community. I am Shuai Fan, a
student from Dalian University of Technology, China. And I am interested
in working with PulseAudio project in GSOC2013.
    I'm interested in the idea "Better JACK Configurability". Maybe I
could have a try.
    But I have some problems with this project. I downloaded the source
code of "pulseaudio" and "pavucontrol" through git repository. however,
there is no "configure" in the root folder of pulseaudio. Could you tell
me which branch should I merged into my workspace? And how can I get
started with this project? Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
    Shuai