[pulseaudio-discuss] identifying PulseAudio Client Library version

nimesh.chanchani at accenture.com nimesh.chanchani at accenture.com
Mon Dec 23 23:59:13 PST 2013

Hi,

I have a 2 year old pulse audio client library code that has been ported to Android. There are some features like ( volume API's ) that have not been ported and I want to port them and make them work now.

The problem is that the one who ported it hasn't documented , which version he used as a baseline to port it to android. Is there any  way I can  use the existing source code to identify the original baseline and continue porting from there?

I know it's better to upgrade to the latest and greatest baseline, but what if as of now that is not an option? Is there any way I can identify and download the source code for the baseline ?

Pl. Note : I only need the Client library, the daemon already runs on chrooted Ubuntu and has vol control functionality, verified with pactl.

Regards,
Nimesh

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .