[pulseaudio-discuss] Sending sound on another computer via network

Nicolas Michel be.nicolas.michel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 10:24:59 PST 2013

Hello Guys,

I just tried the network feature of pulseaudio. I enabled it on with
paprefs. But I have some problems: it has a delay of ~0.5 sec maybe a
little less so watching a movie is not pleasant. The flash player seems to
have some big problems with it because on youtube when I watch a non-html5
video, it slows down my entire browser.

So I wanted to get some feedbacks if some of you already played with it?
Maybe there is a better tool than paprefs? Maybe it can be tweaked?

I'm on the latest Ubuntu (13.10) with pulseaudio 4.0

Many thanks,

--
Nicolas MICHEL