[pulseaudio-discuss] LD error while configuring android-pulseaudio

Arun Raghavan arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 19:51:37 PST 2013

On Fri, 2013-02-22 at 11:15 +0900, 최태양 wrote:
> Hi :)
> I'm currently trying to compile pulseaudio for android.
>

> When I try "make pulseaudio-aggregate-configure" command, the LD error
> occurs.

Unfortunately, you need to run "make pulseaudio-aggregate-configure" as
you did, then run "make libltdl" when it breaks, and then run
"make pulseaudio-aggregate-configure" again and continue with the
instructions.

This is a bit of a limitation of the build system that we've not really
managed to solve.

-- Arun