[pulseaudio-discuss] [RFC v0 03/15] bluetooth: Parse the tree returned by ObjectManager

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Mon Jan 7 21:14:42 PST 2013

On Mon, 2013-01-07 at 14:14 +0100, Mikel Astiz wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Tanu Kaskinen <tanuk at iki.fi> wrote:
> > you only check that the name and address are set, why not other
> > properties?
>
> I chose these two because of being non-optional in both BlueZ 4 and 5
> and are at the same time being used by PA. We could also check the
> alias, paired and trusted properties.

I checked earlier, and it seems that we don't use the alias for
anything, so checking it is unnecessary (and we should stop parsing it
altogether). I haven't checked the paired and trusted properties, are we
using those for anything?

An example (I don't know if it's the only one) of a property that we
don't check but should check is uuids.