[pulseaudio-discuss] (no subject)

poljar (Damir Jelić) poljarinho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:55:13 PST 2013

Hi.

Patches 1-4 are just small cleanup/preparation patches for patch no. 5.

Patch 5 removes the event notifications from card-restore and replaces it
with hooks as David suggested a couple of day ago.

This changes a lot of the code in card-restore but the functionality
should stay the same, that is users shouldn't notice any difference.

Logging is a little more precise. We now print out what are the changes
that we are actually storing (profile, latency offset, all of it...).

Below is the diffstat. Thanks.

 src/pulsecore/card.c              |  10 ++-
 src/pulsecore/core.h              |   1 +
 src/pulsecore/device-port.c       |  26 +------
 src/pulsecore/device-port.h       |   2 +