[pulseaudio-discuss] Ubuntu or PulseAudio Bug?

Justin Chudgar justin at justinzane.com
Sun Jan 20 10:48:15 PST 2013

My apologies to the list for the GPG junk. Insufficient coffee leads to
id10t errors. :) Real message follows.

What can I do to provide useful debugging information about this? I have
no idea how to identify where the audio stream ends up in the bitbucket.

Justin Chudgar  |  Weed, CA 96094  |  530 921 0738 |
http://www.justinzane.com/