[pulseaudio-discuss] Sever stutter on pulse over network

zeltak zeltak at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 17:30:30 PST 2013

Hi everyone

im have been have this issue with pulse over a network for a long long time
and finally decided to actually seek help :)
i have a usb dac connected to my acrh linux box which i stream audio from
my laptop. everything works well apart that every X minutes (usually 1-2) i
get a series short of stuttering
this has been going on for quite a while now. i tried a different
router,tried over wired connection etc with no success
anyone ever heard of such an issue and maybe help me try to debug
this?

attached is my  default.pa for both server and client

http://paste.xinu.at/Z7jfHY/

http://paste.xinu.at/zSqWVz/

zeltak