[pulseaudio-discuss] module-jackdbus-detect options

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Thu Jan 31 16:20:35 PST 2013

From
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/Modules#module-jackdbus-detect

I should be able to set auto connect and number of channels. I am testing
this on UbuntuStudio 13.04 Alpha. Pulseaudio 2.1.

In /etc/pulse/default.pa:

load-module module-jackdbus-detect connect=no

works as expected, but:

load-module module-jackdbus-detect channels=2

Gives:

Jan 31 15:43:02 studio1304 pulseaudio[6338]: [pulseaudio]
module-jackdbus-detect.c: Failed to parse module arguments
Jan 31 15:43:02 studio1304 pulseaudio[6338]: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed
to load module "module-jackdbus-detect" (argument: "channels=2"):
initialization failed.

Is my usage wrong? I have too old a version of pulseaudio?

Hmm, pulseaudio --dump-modules -v
gives:
Name: module-jackdbus-detect
Version: 2.1