[pulseaudio-discuss] Is there a mail list archive

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Sun Jul 28 13:21:22 PDT 2013

On 07/27/2013 02:02 PM, Damir Jelić wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 01:59:03PM +0200, Alex Schenkman wrote:
>>    Hi list,
>>    Is there a mail list archive?
>>    I'd like to search the mail list before I ask questions to the list.
>>    Thanks in advance!
>
> General info:
>
> Archive:
>     http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/

Heh, so due to this thread, we now have a question about whether there
is an archive or not in the archive, so that people wanting to know if
there is an archive or not, do not have to ask on the mailinglist
anymore, because they can just look in the ...umm...wait a minute...

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic