[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulse with ALSA underrun

GMAT dspgro at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 12:36:17 PDT 2013

Hi,
    I am having trouble with PulseAudio ALSA under runs . Though I have asked this earlier in the forums but is there a general checklist of things I can ensure I am not making any basic mistake  ? . The log shows underrun resulting in rewind . This results in skips in the output Audio.

Also , I think it would be helpful to come up with a wiki for these general issues .This would help immensely to people who are using PulseAudio and in general will help people to get easy support . Let me know if there is a place already like that where I can add my experience .

Please let me know .

Thanks
D K