[pulseaudio-discuss] [Git pull] Big cleanup branch

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at linux.intel.com
Tue Jun 18 11:48:35 PDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-06-18 at 17:06 +0200, Damir Jelić wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I played around with sed and cleaned up the pulseaudio tree.
> I've fixed style and whitespace issues and removed some old cruft.
>
> I think the patches would be too big for the mailing list so I have
> pushed them to my github repo.
>
> Please take a look at this github branch:
>     https://github.com/poljar/pulseaudio/tree/cleaning

Thanks! I probably won't take the "Remove emacs indentation modeline"
patch. The commit message says that "these mode lines are actually
harmful since they conflict with our coding style". I think it's the
opposite: they are useful precisely because they conflict with our
coding style. All the changed files are mirrored from external sources,
which use a different indentation style. For the same reason the tab
removal shouldn't be done for the modules/reserve* files. Otherwise,
looks good to me.