[pulseaudio-discuss] kernel-rt

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at linux.intel.com
Mon Jun 24 03:04:22 PDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-06-22 at 20:14 +0200, Mario Moles wrote:
> Hi!
> I use kernel-rt in ROSA-linux and pulseaudio crashs after a few minutes:
> With a standard-kernel all is ok!
> What can I do to report the bug?

How to report a bug: register an account on bugs.freedesktop.org and go
to https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=PulseAudio

What information to include in the bug: at least a verbose log, see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PulseAudio/Log . Also, a stack trace from gdb
would be very welcome, some instructions are at
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/Community/ . Note that a useful stack trace requires debug symbols to be available. How to get those is distribution dependent, and I don't know how ROSA-linux handles them.