[pulseaudio-discuss] Virtual surround sink makes pavucontrol window too wide

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 09:56:54 PDT 2013

Hello.

Just for testing, I have enabled the virtual surround sink:

load-module module-virtual-surround-sink
hrir=/usr/share/hrir_listen/hrirs/hrir-1004.wav

An immediate consequence is that pavucontrol wants to be wider than my
1920x1080 laptop screen (albeit at 144 dpi) and cannot be shrunk below
2244 pixels. A screenshot is attached that clearly demonstrates the
too-wide label that struts everything else horizontally. Could you
please remove redundant text from that label, or allow it to wrap?

--
Alexander E. Patrakov