[pulseaudio-discuss] GSoC Eligibility Issue

dinesh thangavel rtdinesh.89 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 20:54:14 PDT 2013

Hello,
      I have been accepted for Master's Program in University of
Wisconsin-Madison for Fall'13. As accepted students can participate in
GSoC, I was interested in it. I will enter United States with F1 Visa
by August. After consulting with my University's ISS I came to know
that I do not have work permit in US during August-September. So, I
cannot participate in this GSoC Edition. I was planning to work on
resampling Improvements in PulseAudio. I would like to thank all the
people who helped me with my doubts in mailing list
and IRC.
     Since I am not eligible for GSoC, If that project will not be
assigned to any student,I am happy to work on it. I am also interested
in working on other new projects also.

Regards,
Dinesh Rathinasamy Thangavel.