[pulseaudio-discuss] make pulseaudio-aggregate-configure error for Android 4.2.2_r1.2

Arun Raghavan arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 07:24:05 CET 2013

On Thu, 2013-11-07 at 16:39 +0000, Jeff Wang wrote:
> Arun Raghavan <arun.raghavan <at> collabora.co.uk> writes:
>

> > That should pretty much be it. This tree has none of the AudioFlinger
> > emulation bits, but should at least get you a functional PA build (with
> > audio, if you're running a Galaxy Nexus (tuna)).
> >

> It works. Thanks. Now we realize we need the audioflinger emulation bits for
> JB. When do you think it will be available?

I'm not currently working on this, don't know when I will be able to. It
should be easy enough to move the old code over to the new path, don't
think too much has changed in the API itself.

That said, while I covered a reasonable part of the API, there's some
not-very-commonly-used stuff pending, such as markers and the like.

Cheers,
Arun