[pulseaudio-discuss] Sound Volume Setting At Login

Mark LaPierre marklapier at aol.com
Sun Oct 13 01:37:28 CEST 2013

Hey all,

When I log on my sound level is set at about 35%.  I have to use the
sound preferences to turn the sound level up every time I log in.

Other users on this same system do not have this issue.  When they log
in their volume is set at 100%.

This leads me to believe that there must be something in my local
settings that is turning down my sound volume settings.

Does anyone have a clue were the config file might be that is causing
this to happen to me and not to others?  Maybe it's not located in my
home because I've searched for it but I've come up empty.

--
    _
   °v°