[pulseaudio-discuss] Murphy BoF in Edinburgh on October 23rd

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at linux.intel.com
Tue Oct 15 17:42:37 CEST 2013

Hello,

If you're participating in any of the conferences in Edinburgh next
week, and you're interested in Murphy[1], then this is for you. We're
going to have a BoF type event on Wednesday the 23rd, with at least
Murphy and PulseAudio developers present. As for the agenda, there will
be a general introduction presentation about Murphy (I don't know if it
will be exactly the same talk that Janos will give in Automotive Linux
Summit on Friday) and a presentation about the routing improvements in
PulseAudio that I and Janos have been working on for a while now.
Otherwise the plan is just to have free discussion about Murphy or
PulseAudio or whatever.

The event starts at 13:00 at the Sheraton hotel in the Dunvegan room.
The hotel is located next to the conference center. If you think you
might attend, it would be nice if you'd let me know in advance. The room
is reserved for 14 people, but if it turns out that the event is hugely
popular, it's probably possible to get more chairs (according to the
hotel web page, the maximum capacity of the room is 45 people).
Currently I know 8 people who have expressed some interest in attending.

[1] Murphy is the resource policy daemon in Tizen IVI,
https://01.org/murphy/