[pulseaudio-discuss] How to control playback start timing (RAOP)

Hajime Fujita crisp.fujita at nifty.com
Mon Oct 21 06:18:12 CEST 2013

Also, when starting playback, protocol-native.c does not recognize this
large latency. Should this also reflect the large latency?

(  22.962|   0.000) I: [lt-pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Requested
tlength=40.00 ms, minreq=13.33 ms
(  22.962|   0.000) D: [lt-pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Traditional
mode enabled, modifying sink usec only for compat with minreq.
(  22.962|   0.000) D: [lt-pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Requested
latency=13.33 ms, Received latency=250.00 ms
(  22.962|   0.000) D: [lt-pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq requested:
maxlength=4194304, tlength=97608, base=8, prebuf=0, minreq=4704 maxrewind=0
(  22.962|   0.000) D: [lt-pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq sanitized:
maxlength=4194304, tlength=97608, base=8, prebuf=0, minreq=4704 maxrewind=0
(  22.962|   0.000) I: [lt-pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Final latency
526.67 ms = 250.00 ms + 2*13.33 ms + 250.00 ms

Thanks,
Hajime