[pulseaudio-discuss] Heads-up: the routing patches will start to get merged soon

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at linux.intel.com
Thu Apr 3 02:07:23 PDT 2014

Hi all,

There's a big pile of routing patches from me that haven't been merged
to master. Some of them have been reviewed and are in the "routing"
branch, and some (most) are pending review. The plan was that Arun would
review them, but it turned out that he doesn't have time for that after
all. It appears that nobody has time to review those patches, so to
avoid blocking the work forever, I plan to start pushing them to master
without waiting for reviews any longer. If anyone has objections or
questions about this, let me know.

I don't expect the merging process to happen overnight, because
currently most of my time goes to the Tizen volume API, and there's
probably also significant amount of rebasing work to do (the routing
branch forked from master in September).