[pulseaudio-discuss] Fwd: Re: On scaling the HRIR in module-virtual-surround-sink

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Apr 5 14:02:54 PDT 2014

On Saturday 05 April 2014 16:59:40 CCOR58 did opine:

> I am receiving others' posts in this list in my email client, just not
> seeing my own.

As you have been told already, thats gmail.  The msg coming back from the
listserver is a duplicate, and they delete all duplicates.  Folks have been
boiling tar & collecting feathers for years over that, but "gmail knows
better"

Find yourself another email server.  But be prepared to get 100x the spam
too.

> On 14-04-05 05:32 AM, Daniel wrote:
> > Feel free to always check back what really reached the list:
> > http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/2014-April/th
> > read.html
> >

> > It's all been received.

> > <mailto:cattlecountryradio at gmail.com>>:
> >     Is posting to this list restricted or something? I have yet to see
> >     my post.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)