[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth device suddenly stops working

Malte Gell malte.gell at gmx.de
Fri Apr 25 19:10:00 PDT 2014

Hello,

I use a Jabra Revo Wireless headphone on my Linux box and suddenly,
Pulseaudio does not show it as an audio device, it simply disappeard.

I have loaded module module-bluez5-discover and the headphone pairs just
fine with the bluetooth dongle.

Pavucontrol does not show it any more, though the headphone is paired.

I tried to remove the headphone and paired it again with no success.

I am happy for any hint or advice!

Configuration:

bluez-5.8-3.9.1.x86_64
pulseaudio-4.0.git.270.g9490a-8.1.x86_64
pulseaudio-module-bluetooth-4.0.git.270.g9490a-8.1.x86_64
kernel 3.14.1

Malte