[pulseaudio-discuss] ofono/HFP patches

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at linux.intel.com
Mon Aug 11 07:02:31 PDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-08-11 at 15:52 +0200, Wim Taymans wrote:
> You can get that eror when there is a problem with fd-passing over
> DBus. Anything special with your setup? SELinux, for example, did the
> same thing to me.  See if sudo setenforce 0 makes it work...

Thanks, yes, SELinux was the problem. Now I also understand why things
appeared to work a little better earlier in the day - building BlueZ
from source made SELinux unhappy.

I built BlueZ from source, because I was trying to debug why oFono isn't
getting any NewConnection calls from BlueZ. The HFP patches don't work
for me, but that appears to be an issue between BlueZ and oFono.