[pulseaudio-discuss] Advice for building 4.0 for win32?

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 10:15:33 PST 2014

Hi all,

We on the X2go project ( http://www.x2go.org/ ) would like to build
the latest stable version of pulseaudio (4.0) for 32-bit Windows.

We would use the OBS builds listed below and on the wiki, but it is
still only building 1.1:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?package=&project=home%3Amkbosmans%3Amingw32%3Apulseaudio

Any advice on building 4.0 (or master) would be greatly appreciated.

For example, I saw from Maarten Bosmans's old emails that he strongly
recommends using mingw32 cross-compilation from linux. But what distro
would you recommend? Maarten's OBS builds are using openSUSE 12.1, but
12.1 is EOL.

Thanks in advance,
-Mike