[pulseaudio-discuss] Play Audio from PC Line-In or Microphone

James Board jpboard2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 10:51:19 PST 2014

I want to do something simple.  Play the audio that 's coming into my (CentOS)
PC on Line-IN on my PC speakers.  How can I do this?  I tried the following
command

    load-module module-loopback latency_msec=1

Which seems to work sometimes, but everytime I disconnect the input,
I have to do the above command again.  And after a few times, when I
run the above command, it crashes pulseaudio.  What's the correct
way to play audio from the LineIN to the PC Speakers?  If this is
possible outside pulseaudio, that is okay.