[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio Painfully Slow

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:04:01 PDT 2014

14.07.2014 22:11, Benny de von Ausfern wrote:
> I'll do that for science and for the sake of testing though. Also,
> comparing with FEZ is not really fair. The game barely has any graphics
> demand and was already the least problematic to start with (check the
> original post). I'll check FEZ out and some of the others too.

OK, now I also have Trine 2. On a Haswell machine, it is not smooth, but
playable on Medium settings at 1920x1200. Pavucontrol and Skype don't
affect the subjective playability (unlike your case), so something is
very different between our setups.

Just to eliminate the unknown, which version of skype do you use?

--
Alexander E. Patrakov