[pulseaudio-discuss] module-rtp-recv: Wiki update

Laurențiu Nicola lnicola at dend.ro
Mon Mar 3 08:47:39 PST 2014

Hello,

In 88abd6c49ee7fb6aefb08ea36f2cda49955c5eda I made a change to only try
joining a multicast group if the configured sap_address is a multicast
address.

I don't have a freedesktop.org account, but perhaps a kind soul can
update the parameter documentation from
[1]http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/Us
er/Modules/#index40h3 to something that's a bit more clear, for
example:

"The address used to listen for SAP announcements, defaults to
224.0.0.56. It can be either a multicast group or a unicast address."

If this is inappropriate, I will try to create an account for the wiki.

Thanks,

Laurentiu Nicola