[pulseaudio-discuss] Loopback Delays

Daniel windseeker at gmx.de
Mon Mar 3 09:57:43 PST 2014

(AFAIK) on a PC the player queries the audio latency from pulseaudio and
then delays the video for the same amount to have it in sync. Obviously,
having whatever player on another device as the pulseaudio daemon does not
grant that option.

I hope that Tanu's hint with the module argument can ease the problem, but
for sure it cannot solve it completely. For solving the problem (without
having the chance of delaying the video), you would need to get 0ms
latency. I guess that's impossible, as the audio driver below pulseaudio
(alsa et al) has buffers to serve, too.