[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio not available on D-BUS ??

Fabrice Delente delentef at gmail.com
Tue May 6 10:47:28 PDT 2014

Ok sorry to have made you lose your time, it's working now... I don't
know if it's whether I started pulseaudio directly instead of using
start-pulseaudio-x11... However, I had checked that pulseaudio ran
(with ps ax | grep pulse) and even in that case the python code that
is on the page I refered to didn't work... Having started with
pulseaudio -vvv the same code worked, I don't know why...

Thanks again for your help and sorry for the trouble!