[pulseaudio-discuss] Socket Activation v2

Colin Guthrie colin at mageia.org
Mon Nov 3 01:42:32 PST 2014

Hiya,

I think I've incorporated all the changes suggested by everyone!

Thanks for your comments.

Brief summary:

1. Some placement changes to includes & ifdefs I'd not spotted.
2. Some variable warnings that were only used when HAVE_SYSTEMD
   was defined.
3. Do not ship an enabling symlink in /usr/lib/systemd/user/socket.target.wants/
   and leave this for the downstream to do in their packaging via
   systemctl --global enable pulseaudio.socket (or to do a symlink
   in /usr if they prefer).

Let me know if you spot anything still left that I've missed!

Cheers!