[pulseaudio-discuss] Notes from the PulseAudio Mini Summit 2014

Felipe Sateler fsateler at debian.org
Fri Nov 14 12:34:23 PST 2014

Hi Arun,

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 3:05 AM, Arun Raghavan <arun at accosted.net> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> JFYI, I've posted notes from our mini summit at Düsseldorf:
>
> http://arunraghavan.net/2014/11/notes-from-the-pulseaudio-mini-summit-2014/

As I said on comments on your blog, thanks for the write up.

I also would like to add a new discovery I made since: the
systemd+realtime problem seems to happen only on
CONFIG_RT_GROUP_SCHED=on systems. On systems without that option set,
rtkit can get RT privileges without problem.

Debian does not have that option set, and [1] suggests ubuntu doesn't
either, so both should be OK for using rtkit with systemd.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1284731

--

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler