[pulseaudio-discuss] redirect sound to different out jack

sabayon11 sabayon11 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 03:47:21 PST 2014

pactl list was in that file (below aplay aoutput)
http://pastebin.com/NnDvQ2kU
Even if line in capture is on there is now difference.

>You have to ask the author of snd-emu10k1 as I only know how to use
devices in the above conf

Hmm. Now I think is not worth trying. I give up and I will buy a new sound
card. This will be the best solution here.

Anyway thank you for your commitment. I'm really impressed with your great
attitude and knowledge.