[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 6.0 RC1 released!

Felipe Sateler fsateler at debian.org
Sat Nov 29 11:49:59 PST 2014

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 12:05 PM, David Henningsson
<david.henningsson at canonical.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> PulseAudio 6.0 rc1 has now been released - compared to 5.0, we have over 300
> patches contributed by 41 people, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
> All the millions of you who are using it, discussing it with your friends or
> random people who are wrong on the Internet [1], reporting bugs, answering
> questions on support forums, IRC channels, Facebook etc, or in other ways
> have been caring for PulseAudio, you have all helped shape PulseAudio what
> it is today. Thank you!
>
> Some of the new features include:
>
>  * Bluez 5 HSP (headset profile) support, both with and without oFono
>  * SystemD socket activation support
>  * Better support for multichannel and 2.1 profiles
>  * Protocol optimisations

I believe this line includes the srbchannel api.
The srbchannel test fails on freebsd with a sigsev, because the test
does not check that srbchannel_new succeeds before using it.

Maybe the srbchannel test should be disabled when eventfd is not present?

--

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler