[pulseaudio-discuss] bluez4 endpoint_select_configuration

motya ast.or.maar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 04:33:46 PDT 2014

Hello, I'm trying to understand endpoint_select_configuration function
behavior in case of HFP endpoint (module is bluez4-util.c).

We create a2dp_sbc_t config (local variable struct);
Then goes it goes

    if (dbus_message_has_path(m, ENDPOINT_PATH_HFP_AG) ||
dbus_message_has_path(m, ENDPOINT_PATH_HFP_HS))
        goto done;

Line below is
    memset(&config, 0, sizeof(config)); //We don't call this as we go to
goto label

In "done:" section we send uninitialized config via dbus.
Is it intentionally or bug or it is just doesn't matter what we send in
case of HFP there.

Thanks!