[pulseaudio-discuss] pulse xrdp sink

Edouard Gaulué edouard at e-gaulue.com
Thu Oct 9 06:27:36 PDT 2014

Hi community,

Any news about this sink?

I found a thread of july 2013 and another one from ending may 2014. I've
been trying hard to use a thin client like Raspberry PI getting a
browser from an X server, the harder being the sound. For the moment, on
the nx way I get it working but the sound and synchronization is not
satisfying enough. The sound from rdesktop from an MS RDP server is
really good. So, I would be very happy if we could build something
similar through xrdp.

Ready to test (and even compile if not to hard), regards, Edouard