[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio miniconference 2014, Oct 15, Düsseldorf, Germany

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at linux.intel.com
Tue Oct 14 13:41:58 PDT 2014

The room has changed! The new room is number 111.

Reminder: if you're in Düsseldorf, you're very welcome to join the
PulseAudio miniconference, starting at 14 o'clock tomorrow (Wednesday)!
The new room is more spacious than the previously reserved one, so there
should be enough space for all interested people.

-- Tanu