[pulseaudio-discuss] who will trigger pa__init() function in pulseaudio

Vinod Rayapudi vinodrayapudi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 02:41:58 PDT 2014

Hi David,

Thanks for your input.

Before, I would like to request you for any other input, I want to explain
the issue which I have been facing.

I have connected a phone with both A2DP and Handsfree profiles.
During a call, I am invoking source and sink by using pulse audio but I
can't hear any data from speakers.
I realized there is wrong audio source which is listed by pulse audio.

I want to correct this issue. As part of this, I am trying who invoke pulse
audio.

I am using Bluez stack and OFono.
Do you have any idea, either from Bluez or OFono, how the pulse audio will
be triggered ?

If have any inputs , please share with me.
This will be very helpful to me.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinod.