[pulseaudio-discuss] Resampler quality evaluation results

Weedy weedy2887 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:24:25 PDT 2014

On Sep 16, 2014 7:49 AM, "Alexander E. Patrakov" <patrakov at gmail.com> wrote:
> I keep promising myself to start working on (3), and I got some
high-quality recordings of typical room noise for (2). But for several
days, when I come from work, I start wasting time by watching videos or
chatting instead of working on these problems. Sorry for that.

"Wasting time" doing silly things that keep a programmer sane is never a
waste of time.
Don't feel bad about it.

You only need to worry about Lynch mobs if it's been a year or more.