[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio's RAOP2 support

Martin Blanchard tchaik at gmx.com
Wed Sep 17 02:00:02 PDT 2014

Hello Colin !

On Tue, 2014-09-16 at 22:47 +0200, Colin Leroy wrote:
> On 16 September 2014 at 18h53, Colin Leroy wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > > Done. Please let me know if you have difficulties rebasing this on
> > > top of 5.0.
> >
> > I've rebased everything to my branch, it seems to work fine for me.
>
> Almost fine - the client's seq number, being uint16_t, wraps around
> 0xFFFF in less than five minutes of playback. It makes
> raop-packet-buffer assert.
>
> I've implemented that attached patch to wrap around to the initial
> seqnum, and I have continuous playback since more than one hour :)

Good ! As mentioned in my previous reply I'll do some tests next week.

Concerning the patch you should consider the fix attached, otherwise,
`gcc -Wdeclaration-after-statement` will warn that declarations have
been mixed with code. You should also try not to use tabs in your code,
you can refer to this page for coding style guidelines :

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/Developer/CodingStyle