[pulseaudio-discuss] Are these crashes fixed with any patches post 6.0?

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Mon Apr 13 01:14:22 PDT 2015

On 2015-04-13 04:34, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> Hi folks.
> I've been alerted to a couple of crashers, one with a stack retrace, and another with no retrace:
>
> https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/303c6c40a7facabe59bfce5bc9e6dd0d72cf5fff

For people who can't access this URL, I've uploaded the stack trace here
[1].

> https://launchpad.net/bugs/1425447

This one is far more common than the previous one and should be fixed
ASAP. That said, it's likely a follow up error to something else, but we
seem to be dealing with that error in a bad way.

> If any of these are already fixed post 6.0, which patches do I need to pull? If not, I'll file them in the bug tracker.

I'm not familiar with fixes to any of these two bugs.

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic

[1]