[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio-discuss Digest, Vol 46, Issue 50

Arun Raghavan arun at accosted.net
Mon Apr 13 06:31:18 PDT 2015

On 13 April 2015 at 18:38, Radhakrishnan, Manjula (M.)
<rmanjula at visteon.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any comments/direction in the Performance issue with PA read and CPU consumption in idle state will be helpful.

I've replied about the read lag that you asked about in the original
email. As for performance, some profiling would be needed. While idle,
we don't expect much CPU usage to occur (and by default, after 5
seconds of idle time, we suspect sinks/sources, which should make
power usage practically zero.

-- Arun